Jogged for 2:25, Walked for 4

Okay, really quick post, guys. I jogged for 2:25, walked for 4 minutes. I went 2.075 miles, burned 265 calories, and it took me 47:00.

This was SUCH a HARD JOG!! I actually found myself thinking, "Oh, this is too hard, I'm not gonna make it, I'm gonna have to stop." But then I would think, "No, you did this much last night ... you just did this round a few minutes ago ... you only lack another minute ... you can do this." And geez, I did, but not without a stitch in my side. Scary! I don't like my butt getting whooped so early in the game. Or maybe this is my first "wall"?

*sigh* So much I don't know about jogging ...

Well, I've gotta get a shower and get ready for bed. School tomorrow!! Besos!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Reba says you get rid of stitches by spitting under a rock. Though silly and Reba-esque, it actually has some merit: stitches are gas bubbles, and bending over may help to pop it. You may fart and burp a lot, but your side will feel better. lol

    And, yeah, some days are just better than others. Keep pushing! :)

     
  2. Some days hurt more than others...that goes for walking too, not just jogging. Do as much as you can do....push as far as you can...just not to the point of harm or injury. It wouldn't do any good to push like a maniac and then be laid up for 3 days because you can't move, lol. I pushed too hard on the treadmill because I was feeling like a big, fat failure for not walking far enough...I ended up screwing up my right knee and being off of it for 7 days. Getting started back after that was HARD...so do what you can...push yourself some...but listen to your body at the same time. Try not to OVERdo it, because then you're just causing yourself to go backwards...I know you don't want that!!! :)

     
  3. Yeah, I totally get you. It's so weird cause it gets harder the next day to workout with the same rythm as the day before especially if it's a new routine or something! Hope you had a great monday!