The Migraine Reigneth

Okay, in a brief period of lucidity, I thought I'd drop y'all a line ... let you know I've been leveled by my own brain. Stupid brainpower! Haha. Yeah, that's a weak joke. Maybe it's not lucidity after all.

Got a migraine last night. Phil was gonna take me out to eat. We were actually on our way to the restaurant and I said, "Maybe we ought to turn around" and proceeded to try to NOT empty the contents of my stomach in his car. I had a dull headache all day yesterday and it just amped up the volume startlingly fast. I collapsed on the bed like a sack of potatoes. I briefly remember Phil taking my shoes off.

Woke up with it today. Not as bad as last night but not dull, either. Today was a day of fasting and moving veeerrrrryyy sllllooooowllllyyy. Having times when I'm feeling pretty good and times when every noise and every source of light is almost unbearable. Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold. Meh.

Phil is on his way home. Oh thank goodness for the Renewer of Cool Rags Upon the Forehead!

No jog. No walking. But no vomiting, and no crawling. We must be proud of accomplishments on a sliding scale.

Okay, so that's where I am. In bed dreaming of the three minutes, and feeling a little angry at myself even though it's not my fault, really. At least it happened on a weekend, right? And not during the school week? Hate to cancel on my kids.

Time to go get horizontal again. This sitting at the computer is wearing me out.

Blegh. Maybe I'll sleep it off tonight ... ? Here's to hoping! Hate to cancel on my Sunday School class of kiddos, too.

Blegh.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! Migraines are awful!! I hope you get some good sleep tonight~ *hugs*

     
  2. I'm so sorry you feel bad! I hope you get to feeling better soon! I've never had a migrane, but they sound awful. :( I'm sending prayers your way

     
  3. Ugh. Migraines are no good. Hope you get better soon!!

    FVWoD: imeol. ... Got nothin' for this one. lol

     
  4. Migraines are rough! Sending healing thoughts your way, and hope you are back on your feet very soon!!