Jogged for 2:40, Walked for 5

Okie-dokie, so I'm gonna do this post at the same time as my next post. I actually did this jog last night, I swear! I'm just still having trouble making the transition from "Summer Time" to "School Time." I keep putting stuff off because that is what I do during the summer (I am a night owl at heart!), and I forget that School Time makes me absolutely exhausted and not unlike a geezer in my sleeping habits (come May I will be going to bed at like 8 or 8:30 .... you think I'm kidding, but I'm not). So I did my jog, and I was so tired I even debated not getting a shower (that is pretty stinkin' tired ... um ... literally). But I am happy to report I got the shower, just didn't report on the blog.

And that was a really long explanation for nothing, apparently. Haha!

Anyway, I jogged for 2:40, walked for 5. I went 2.166 miles, burned 273 calories, and it took me 50:00.

On to the post for tonight! :D

0 comments: