Thank you!

Thank you all for your kind comments! I need this encouragement (and watchful eyes, Meg!) to keep me on track. I think I'm actually gonna do it this time, with y'all's help (and, yes, "y'all's" is a word ... at least I didn't bust out an "all y'all's" ... or maybe I just did). Keep up your hard work, and we will all encourage each other!! :D

Maggie, I'm glad to hear you've started running too! I have never been on a treadmill before until I bought this one. I'm just tempermental enough that if the weather outside is not absolutely perfect, I will talk myself out of jogging. Anything for an excuse, right? But no more excuses! The end of the mile is in sight! Can I get a hallelujah! :D

Next jogging session is this afternoon, and I'm totally pumped to do it and tell you guys about it. But before I do that, I am about to have a very stressful meeting with my boss ... hope it goes well! Until then, guys!

0 comments: