Jogged for 1:40, Walked for 3

Another session down! The math is getting harder to do in my head, which is hilarious in a sad kind of way. I'm having to write down my times so that I don't cheat myself out of a round. Whatever you gotta do, right??

I jogged for 1:40, walked for 3 minutes. I went 2.001 miles, burned 256 calories, and it took me 45:00.

On top of failing to exercise, I have also let my house get into a sad state of affairs over the past few months. (I'd get home and just want to sit, not exercise or cook or clean or anything -- not even think!) Tonight my husband and I are gonna try to attack the house again. That'll burn a few more calories, and make the house feel better, too! I'm just trying to develop a whole new set of better habits. Better habits and better thinking! Better go get to it!

3 comments:

  1. I pretty much already told you this, but I find it much easier to do any chore if I treat it like a party. So I crank the music up and have fun while I'm cleaning and doing whatever else. So, yeah, make it fun and then you'll enjoy it! :)

     
  2. I'm right there with you! Trying to better my whole life, really.. good luck!

    xo, B
    http://haveyouseenmyweight.blogspot.com/

     
  3. So, I have a kind of not so brilliant idea. In my next life, I'm going to start a dog rental company-- everyone knows running is much more fun with a canine companion, and some people just don't have a dog that will/is able to run with them. :(

    When I get this wonderful business off the ground, you will be the first to have a complimentary dog. Keep running!