Over the Top Awards!

I have been blessed to have been given the Over the Top award (now displayed proudly in my sidebar), but with "the joy of obligation comes the burden of responsibility," as Hank Hill would say. So in these few minutes before I leave for class I'll try to fulfill my duties.

Here is a survey of questions that I must answer in one-word responses. This shall be extremely difficult for me, but I shall try!!

1)Where is your cell phone? charging
2)Your hair? long
3)Your mother? complicated
4)Your father? cocky
5)Your favorite food? pizza
6)Your dream last night? confusing
7)Your favorite drink? coffee
8)Your dream/goal? heaven
9)What room are you in? bedroom
10)Your hobby? painting
11)Your fear? failure
12)Where do you want to be in six years? ... motherhood?
13)Where were you last night? cleaning
14)Something that you aren't? ... short
15)Muffins? chocolate
16)Wish list item? house
17)Where did you grow up? South
18) Last thing you did? email
19) What are you wearing? sweater
20) Your TV? bulky
21)Your pets? several!
22)Friends? ... yes?
23)Your life? hiatus
24)Your mood? anxious
25)Missing someone? hubby :)
26)Vehicle? Claude
27)Something you are not wearing? shoes
28)Your favorite store? Ross
29)Your favorite color? blue
30)When was the last time you laughed? today
31)Last time you cried? Friday
32)Your best friend? Phil
33) One place I go to over and over? farm
34)One person who e-mails me regularly? ... schoolboard >:(
35)Favorite place to eat? "out"

All rightie, that was difficult! And perhaps even more difficult is that now I must pick only 6 recipients of the Over the Top award. So, here we go!

Sharon at The Incredible Shrinking Sharon
Tammy at From Fat to Fab
Amy at The Not So Secret Life of a Not So Super Together Mom
Leslie at Something Brilliant is Brewing
Tricia at Fight Fat Phobia
Lori-Ann at Amazon Runner

All rightie, thank you for the award, and enjoy the award yourself! All the blogs I read are over the top!!

And for my faithful readers, I will post this afternoon, along with a breakdown of the Dreaded Sunday Lunch with the In-Laws. Toodles!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! :D I'm still trying to figure out how to add the images to my sidebar with my other blog badges. I don't know how to write code!

     
  2. Oh, it's easy! Right-click the image on my sidebar and save the image. Then go to your dashboard, click Layout, click Add a Gadge, click Picture, and upload the picture when it prompts you. Voila! No need to write code. Enjoy!!

     
  3. Loved your list!
    And many thanks for the honor of having made your list of six!:-)

     
  4. Thank you so much Auburn for letting me make the "short list"! That's a huge honor for me...I can't thank you enough. :)