Fall Break

One of the perks of being a teacher is getting random, yet LONG breaks, and this week is fall break. Yippee!


The downside? I tend to put everything off UNTIL said break, and then my vacations become packed. I have something planned for every day this week, but it's all good. Today, for example, Phil and I are going over to the log home company to discuss more changes to our house plans. (That is always exciting!) And tomorrow we are going home loan shopping.

So I might not post (or make my commenting rounds) everyday as I ususally do because I will be running around town like a chicken with my head cut off, but rest assured that I have been spot on with my diet and my exercise, and I know/hope you are too!

Before I leave you, I'm gonna post a picture that a friend of mine helped me do yesterday (yesterday's task was to learn how to use Photoshop), and we altered the digital picture of the house plan that I bought to look more like what Phil and I want. It's pretty gimpy, and not completely cleaned up because she was just showing me how to use the tools, but it's still exciting. Enjoy! And I'll talk to y'all soon, m'friends.

5 comments:

  1. When can my Sims family move in?

    Really, I love the wraparound porch. That's gonna be an awesome place to hang out.

     
  2. You have an award! Please visit my blog to collect it!

     
  3. A rock fireplace and a wrap-around porch??? Perfection!! And I expect that once it's built you'll be hosting a blogger cookout?? You know, Jack lives in Memphis...and Georgia's not that far away!!! lol :)

     
  4. Hi. Hope you have a productive holiday!

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

     
  5. I have always wanted a wrap around porch! It looks like such a nice house :-)